Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
- The term "Site" means a site operated by the Company or a company operated by the Company using information and communication facilities such as a computer to provide services to a "Member".
- The term "Service" means a service that manages data registered by an individual through the site operated by the company and provides the company information, and records the data registered for the purpose of job search, etc., and all the services provided by the site. These include:
- Wanted Jobs
- WantedOne ID
- "Membership" means "individual member" who agrees to use the service or agrees to use the service with interlinked services such as Facebook, Gmail, Apple. "ID" means the e-mail address used by the "member" for the identification of the member and the service of the member.
- "Password" means that the person who intends to use the service of the Company is the same person who is granted the ID, and in order to protect the rights and interests of the Member, the combination of letters and numbers selected by the Member. It refers to the authentication code that is automatically generated by the Site used.
- "Non-Member" means a person who does not subscribe to "Membership" and uses the services provided by "Company."
Article 3 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Article 4 (User Representations)
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
Article 5 (Specification and Amendment of Terms)
- The Company shall post on the initial screen or otherwise notify the Member so that the Member can know the contents of this Agreement and the name, address, business address, representative's name, business registration number.
- The Company may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws such as the Act on Regulation of the Terms and Conditions, the Telecommunications Basic Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Use, etc.
- If the Company amends the Terms, the applicable date and reason for the revision shall be specified and notified 7 days before the effective date of the revised Terms and the day before the effective date together with the current terms. However, in case of a change that significantly affects the rights and duties of the Member it shall be announced 30 days before the effective date.
- Member has the right to refuse the changed terms. Member may express his intention to deny the changed Terms within 15 days of notice. In the event of a Member refusal, the Service Provider Company may terminate the contract with the Member after prior notice to the Member by stipulating a period of 15 days. If the Member does not indicate his intention to refuse or uses the Service after the effective date in accordance with the preceding paragraph, he / she shall be deemed to have agreed.
Article 6 (Interpretation of Terms)
- Matters not provided for in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations such as the Act on the Regulation of the Terms and Conditions, the Basic Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on Promotion of Utilization of Information and Communication Network, etc.
- In the event that a Member makes use of the Service by making individual contracts with the Company, the individual Contract shall take precedence.
Article 7 (Establishment of Use Contract)
- The Company may ask for the verification of the real name through the specialized agency and the identity verification according to the type of member. Members shall provide the name, date of birth, contact information, etc. necessary for the certification.
- If you apply for a service contract through linkage with external services such as Facebook, Apple, etc. you agree to "agree" or "confirm" that the Company has access to and use of external service account information for the purposes of these Terms.
Article 8 (Content of Service)
- The Company may provide the services of Article 2, and the contents thereof shall be as follows: Business registration and inquiry service.
- All services related to company information inquiries. Services related to exchanges and communication between users.
Resume registration and personnel information service
> Online Admission Support Service
> Head Hunting / Outsourcing Service
> All services related to job search / job search
> Educational Services
- Services related to data trading
- Any other service that the Company may further develop or provide to the Member by means of an affiliate agreement, etc. Company may add or change the content of the Service if necessary. In this case, however, the Company shall notify the Member of any additions or changes.
Article 9 (Service Hours)
- The Company provides 24/7 service, unless otherwise specified. However, the Company may set the time of use separately for some of the services provided according to the type and nature of the service, and in this case, the Company shall notify or notify the Member in advance of its use time.
- The Company may temporarily suspend service in case of system work time for processing and updating data, maintenance work time for troubleshooting, line failure, etc. In the case of planned work, Should be informed. However, if there is an unavoidable reason that the Company can not notify in advance, it may notify after the fact.
Article 10 (Member Information, Resume Exposure)
1. The resume of a Member exposes the resume to the form that the individual would like in the process of membership registration or creation or modification of the resume.
2. The Company shall make it possible for Member to freely choose member information, public / private designation of resume, and open / non-disclosure of contact on resume. The Company shall be deemed to have consented to the resumption of the resume of the corporate member when the "member" desires to release the resume, and the Company may provide the resume reading service to these members for a fee. However, if each item of the contact is designated as private, the contact for that item can not be exposed.
Article 11 (Service through partnership)
- The Company may provide services to view the resume information of Members registered on the site through other Internet websites and affiliated offline media such as recruitment fairs or newspapers and magazines. However, the contact information of the resumes exposed through the affiliate service shall be in accordance with the respective paragraphs of Article 8.
- The Company must notify that it may register with other sites and media through affiliation, and shall ensure that the list of affiliated sites is always available on the Site.
Article 12 (Fees for Services)
- Membership and resume registration are free. However, a separate service may be provided for the purpose of exposing the resume information to the corporate member or the company visiting the site more effectively, such as a fee-based service, a personality test, events and AI-driven job matching.
- The Company shall notify the site charge when providing paid service.
- The Company may change the usage fee of paid service without notice according to the type and period of service. However, the amount applied or contracted prior to the change shall not be retroactively applied.
- In the event that the service is canceled due to a Membership dispute, after applying for a paid service, the Company may charge a refund fee within the scope of this guideline in accordance with the "Digital Content User Protection Guideline".
Article 13 (Suspension of Service)
The Company may suspend the provision of the service if:
- A) If you have notified the Members in advance by the necessity of the Company such as the repair of the equipment.
- B) If a telecommunications carrier stops providing telecommunication services.
- C) If the provision of the service is not possible objectively due to other force majeure.
Article 14 (Provision of Information and Publication of Advertisements)
- The Company may place information or advertisements related to the service provided on the service screen or on the website, and the Member who receives the email containing the advertisement may refuse to accept the "Company".
- Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages incurred by the Member participating in, communication with, or trading in the advertiser's promotional activities posted on the Service or through the Service.
- The Membership of the Service shall be deemed to be the consent of the advertiser to disclose the advertisements that are used when using the Service.
Article 15 (Responsibility of contents and right to modify information of the Company)
- Content refers to the personal information registered by Member and the resume and the post posted on the site.
- Member shall be faithful to the content based on facts, and shall be made by the Member himself.
- The Company may remove or amend it at any time if there is any content or content that is not in accordance with the contents of the content.
- In the event that a request for deletion is received from another person (or other legal person) due to false facts or defamation due to the data registered by the "member", "Company" may delete or unexamine the data without prior notice to the Member. It can be notified by a method such as deletion or un-examination processing by mail or the like.
Article 16 (Authority and Use of Content)
- Content entered by Members may be partially disclosed anonymously, and all content shall be acquired at the same time as Company acquires the right to use.
- Content entered by Members, related trends, and the data can be distributed to the media by the media. However, personal information that can identify an individual is excluded from the information to be utilized.
Article 17 (User generated Contributions)
Article 18 (Contribution License)
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that the Company can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to the Member.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
Article 19 (Obligations of the Company)
- The Company shall make every effort to provide continuous and stable service as provided in this Agreement.
- The Company shall promptly handle any complaints of the Member regarding the Service, and shall promptly notify the Member in writing through the service screen or other method.
- The Company shall not be liable for damages caused by unforeseeable events, such as natural disasters, or if the service is interrupted due to system failure. However, we are obliged to do our best to restore the data or support normal service.
- The Company shall keep payment information related to paid payments for more than one year, except for users who do not have a membership.
Article 20 (Obligations of Members)
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which the Company makes the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the Company. Members shall not copy, reproduce, translate, publish, broadcast or otherwise use the information obtained from the Service without the prior consent of the Company. Members shall not use this Service for purposes other than confirming company information and sound employment, and shall not engage in any of the following acts during use.
As a user of the Site, Members agree not to:
a. Illegal use of other member's ID and any act related to criminal activity or other crime. To defame or insult others' honor.
b. Infringe on the right of other person's intellectual property right.
c. Hacking or spreading of viruses.
d. The act of constantly transmitting certain information such as advertisement information against the will of others.
e. An act which is likely to interfere with or prevent the stable operation of the service; Clever act using the information and services of the site.
f. Other good conduct, violation of other social orders or violation of relevant laws.
- The paid service to which the Member submits shall have a bond and debt relationship with the Company at the time of registration or application, and the member shall pay the fee within the specified time. When a Member uses a credit card as a payment method, the Member must manage the information loss prevention such as passwords themselves. However, the responsibility for the occurrence of loss of information due to defects in the Site shall not be the responsibility of the Member.
Article 21 (Withdrawal of Membership and Loss of Membership)
- Members may request to withdraw from the Company at any time, and withdrawal requests may be made through email@example.com.
- Members may file complaints in accordance with procedures established by the Company for restrictions on use in connection with the suspension of use of the service, and the Company resumes use of the Service immediately if it determines that the Member's objection is justified.
Article 22 (Protection of Personal Information of Members)
- We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such dta, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Article 23 (Adjustment of Charge for Use Charge)
The Company shall, if there is an error with respect to the charges, by the request of the Member or by prior notification of the Company, take the following measures:
For the overpayment, the amount shall be returned. However, if the Member agrees, the amount charged shall be deducted from the charge to be charged in the next month. If the Member who is to receive the charge is behind in the charge of the fare, he / she shall first deduct it from the charge to be returned and return it. The Company shall make an aggregate claim in the following month for undervalued claims.
Article 24 (Corrections)
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
Article 25 (Governing Law)
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Republic of Korea (South Korea) and you irrevocably consent that the courts of Republic of Korea (South Korea) shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
Article 26 (Resolution of Disputes)
Company and Member shall make all necessary efforts to resolve disputes arising in connection with the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of a lawsuit relating to the dispute, the litigation shall be the court of competent jurisdiction of the Company.
1. Binding Arbitration
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the International Commercial Arbitration Court under the European Arbitration Chamber (Belgium, Brussels, Avenue Louise, 146) according to the Rules of the ICAC, which, as a result of referring to it, is considered as the part of this clause.
Both the Company and Member (“Parties”) agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the dispute between the two parties individually. TO the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and © there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
3. Exceptions to Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c ) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
Article 27 (Indemnification)
Article 28 (User data)
Company will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Article 29 (Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures)
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree to all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, to satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site.
Article 30 (Contact Us)
In order to resolve disputes regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at:
Address: 35F, 300, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea